Popular Posts

Friday, May 3, 2013

Spreading the love in my garden...

"Sharing is Caring"...wow, what a powerful words!  I was blessed with so many friends around me, including my blogger friends here.  My neighbour who never have spoken to me before, offered me her wood bench and all kind of pots when she saw me & Rizal was so passionate about our garden.  One lady passed by at my garden one day & asked if she could have my tomatoes & sunflower seeds.  Without any hesitation, i gave her more than what she is asking.  The next thing i knew, she sent me a fully loaded of fertilizer in her car boot!  Turn out that her husband is working with fertilizer company in Cameron Highlands.. And last week, my car explode at Federal Highway.  Poor police traffic trying to push my car to the side.  10 minutes later, a bunch of motorist stopped and push my car w/out a fuss!  What more can i ask?  I mean, you can never think that this kind of real deal things happened in our life right?  Its like expect the unexpected..and its nice surprised!

And this week, is truly a joyful and surprised week, where i received many gifts from my bloggers friends here.  I hope all their gifts are happy in my garden, either  in Subang, or better still, in Fraser Hill.

Parcel from Nur Suhaila from Sepang contains of many plants that i have never seen or heard before.  Cekur, Lempoyang, Serai Wangi?  I don't have any clue what are they for but i decided to plant it in my Edible Garden in Subang,  close to my curry plant and lemon trees.  Long Bean and Periwinkles seeds are still waiting for their turn.

Parcel from Puteri Purnama from Sabah..so meriah!!  

Without further due, i quickly planted the snapdragon...i hope they can survive (not sure if i did it correctly).  The rest of the seeds got to wait for a while, I am racing with the time for now.

From Sali Chen, Penang.  I am so thrilled with many seeds and this pepasan cuttings.

I am not sure which one is the top or bottom..belasah jer!

I can't wait for the Roselle & Asparagus to grow in my garden

From Autumn Belle.  Hunting for White Butterfly Pea high & low & finally I got it!  TQ so much Belle!

Another batch of Sunflower that we plan to bring over to FH.


A batch of Celosia, also from bloggers (So sorry that i don't remember its from who... anyone?).  I am excited to bring them to FH later.



A  series of Cosmos, some looks healthy, some don't.  Perhaps they need more TLC.  I kind of mixed up all the labels & have no clue what type & colors now..No choice but just wait for the bloom, huh.


Not sure what is the ID for both plant.  Either from my blogger's friend or some seeds that i brought back from FH.

Ginseng Jawa or Akar Som, bought from Diana..

Balsam, seeds also from blogger's friend.  Also have no idea what color is the flower..

Zinnia, seeds from overseas & waiting to bloom.. very excited to see the color

Gladiolus...how long shall I wait for their first bloom?

owh, for those who would like to experiment with some seeds that I got from overseas, feel free to visit  my other website, seedandothersforsale.blogspot.com
Each flowers have been planted in FH now.  Most flowers that we planted are supposed to heat tolerance and hope they can survive well & beautify our garden.  For those who have sent me an email for the free seeds to share, i will try to manage my time & send it by next week.

Till then, happy gardening & lets spread the love!! 




18 comments:

  1. Hope all the plants thrive in your gardens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I m so excited with the asparagus... already angan2 to eat with sambal belacan!

      Delete
  2. meriahla lepas ni.. happy gardening dan selamat mengundi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq... masih di FH ni..pg2 lg dah bangun nak gerak ke Subang,, undi jgn tak undi..

      Delete
  3. salam lynn, i thought wil send pepasan seeds, waiting full address from u...since u hv received keratan btg more better lah..so lynn hepi gardening...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its ok Ana..tks 4 your kind offer. Maybe kita blh exchange yg lain in future ya

      Delete
  4. Salam kenal. .best kan ada kawan2 yg same minat dgn kita. .boleh kongsi2. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My idea exchange seeds tu supaya kita blh berjimat & sekiranya ada benih byk berlebih x la simpan stok jer.. at least dpt benih lain jugak kan..kebun pun jd lebih meriah.. Tq singgah kat page Lynn ya!

      Delete
  5. Alhamdulillah dah selamat diterima.semoga hidup tu bunga snapdragon..dan benih2 yg lain.happy gardening Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq so much kak... generousnya... dah mcm2 jenis ada kat garden ni.. alhamdulillah, harap2 semuanya menjadi

      Delete
  6. Murah rezki kan lyn..semoga meriahla yr garden nanti dgn pelbagai jenis bunga & sayuran..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn mcm phobia sikit nak tanam sayur buat masa.. kat belah belakang musim2 hujan ni byk tikus, lipas, cacing..eee..seram

      Delete
  7. Syukur.. dpt byk rezeki. seronok tgk. itulh org slalu kata "what you give, you get back". berkat your caring & sharing of 'love seeds' :)
    Is that celosia yg dya bgi?(nak ambik crdt ke?takdelh^^) cpat besar ye. Lynn kasi baja ke? I think my soil probably need more conditioner.
    I'm waiting for my new seeds to arrive from a frn prbbly within 1-2 month. nanti I'll share some with you. okay..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dya... ha baru teringat, Celosia seeds dr Brunei! Tq byk2 ya! Seedsnya sgt subur dan cepat membesar. Nampak mcm senang maintain. Bila dialihkan satu2 ke pasu, lg cepat dia besar. Lynn hanya letak bj tinja ayam. Batch kedua akan dihantar ke Janda Baik, projek landskap chalet di sana. (Tgh mencari ke hulu kehilir 2nd hand pasu..yg hijau/coklat tu sumer dr nurseri)

      Delete
  8. banyak betul lynn...asparagus tu nanti update yer apa jadi...nak try tanam jugak...tapi not confident boleh hidup ke tak..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. belum tumbuh pun lg..sob, sob..katanya seminggu..tp tak nampak byg pun..alahai

      Delete
  9. Salam Lynn,

    Wah banyaknya benih dan keratan! Pasti lebih meriah bila semuanya menjadi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ah.. kalau sumer menjadi mmg meriah kan..murah rezeki kwn2 yg memberi..

      Delete