Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

MY CRAZINESS OVER ORCHID

As Salam my beloved readers...finally its year end!  Time flies so fast huh....looking back since January..what are my successful project for this year?  I must say its Orchid...yes!  i finally ventures into them and it's addictive.. let's take a look at my collections....enjoy!

VANDA


VANDA smells awesome!  

ONCIDIUM
Oncidium are my largest collections and I really fall in love with their spider shape.

FLY AWAY

nice shape & they are quite big

ROYAL ROBE..
non stop blooming

SHELOB

GOLDEN GALOB

MARDI GRASS

ALICIA ALICE

ABUNDANCE

AZTEC TONI

BEALLARA TOHOMINA

BEALLARA PEGGY RUTH

BEALLARA DARK FIRES.
these are my precious orchid..red colors are rare collections

BEALLARA MORD CROSS

COLMANARA MASAI RED
this is my favourite too!

CALICO GEM GREEN VALLEY
very unique!

GOLDEN COPIUS
these species are easy to produce blooms and the spike is very long

WINTER WONDERLAND FAIRY

WILDCAT

MARFITCH HOWARD'S DREAM
i have few colors' tone..each one is very unique

CHARLES IZUMI
big blooms and long spike

GOLDEN ORIOLE

CATANTE

SHARRY BABY collections
smells a bit like chocolate, very fragrant

SHARRY BABY RUBY GLOW

SHARRY BABY RED FANTASY

SHARRY BABY PACIFIC SUNRISE

SHARRY BABY BUTTERCUP

TWINKLE series.... 
nice sweet color but soooo hard to make them flowers!  I only managed to have 4 colors at the moment.




DENDRONIUM
very typical kind of orchid..
TONG CHAI GOLD

BLACK CAT

CANDY STRIPE

the rest are for your reading pleasure...



















sneak peak at my collections in lowland


for those who wonders how to get a healthy plants + beautiful blooms, here's the answer:-
i used Orchid Regulator, special formulated, just spray & you can see the magic in a week.
selling at RM6 per bottle only..

till then..take care guys.. and enjoy planting!
















No comments:

Post a Comment